GUYS I JUST REALIZED WHY PAPER BEATS ROCK OH MY GOD
PAPER SYMBOLIZES WORDS WHICH SYMBOLIZES BRAINS
AND ROCK SYMBOLIZES BRAWN.
BRAINS OVER BRAWN.
MIND OVER MATTER.
PAPER OVER ROCK.
You clever little shit.
then what the fuck does scissors mean
At Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Spanish girl protesting for #gaza
u don’t have to be muslim to see the pain, u just need to be human…
I’m surprised this is the first I’ve heard of this girl.
this is so simple but so powerful i love it
Wish I would have saw that!
CNN doing what CNN does.
Isn’t that Africa?
It sure is. I really can’t believe CNN thinks Hong Kong is in Zamunda of all places.
I guess I have to reblog this to make myself clear. Apparently, all your sarcasm meters are broken because you are contacting me to tell me that this isn’t a map of Africa.
Ahem, I am the one who made the original post. I was being sarcastic towards the guy who reblogged the post asking if this was a map of Africa. In addition, I mentioned Zamunda.
Zamunda isn’t a real country. It’s a made up African country from the movie ‘Coming to America’. I know it isn’t a real country, which is why me saying that CNN thinks Hong Kong is in Zamunda makes it a joke. Get it? In light of this, I thought it would be pretty clear that I was joking. I thought wrong. People don’t think I’m joking. There is nothing quite like a white person correcting me about the map of Africa. It’s clear that I’m no comedian. Don’t worry, I won’t quit my day job. You can however quit contacting me about my “mistake”.
6 parting points.
1. I know that this is not a map of Africa and that it is South America.
2. Zamunda isn’t a real country. I know this.
3. I’m an African. Nigerian to be exact. Me of all people should know what a map of the African continent looks like.
4. Stop telling me I didn’t know that CNN made a mistake. This is a ridiculous opinion to have. Why? Because I am the original poster! I MADE THIS POST. I took the screenshot from my friend’s (Daniel) retweet. Go on, take a few moments to see who the original poster was.
5. Why must I explain myself every time? Last time, you jokers thought I was a white MRA and I had to explain that I was not a white man or an MRA. How anyone could reach those conclusions is truly baffling. Now I have to explain that I know that this is not a map of Africa. Lord Jesus. Things are critical when an atheist is calling out for Jesus…lol
6. You are all ridiculous and I want to destroy your computers.
Hedy Epstein, a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor was arrested on Monday during unrest in Ferguson Epstein, who aided Allied forces in the Nuremberg trials, was placed under arrest “for failing to disperse.” 8 others were also arrested.
"I’ve been doing this since I was a teenager. I didn’t think I would have to do it when I was ninety," Epstein told The Nation during her arrest. “We need to stand up today so that people won’t have to do this when they’re ninety.” Epstein is currently an activist and a vocal supporter of the Free Gaza Movement.
I hope her arresting officers feel REEEEAL good about their life choices that led up to this moment, because arresting a holocaust survivor for using her first amendment rights is some next-level bullshittery.